Monday, October 24, 2022

Creative Expressions Doe a Deer Card

 Hello everyone! This is Rachel from rwkrafts.com and today we're getting into the holiday spirit with a darling reindeer card.


I used the stamp Doe a Deer by Creative Expressions to create this card. I stamped the imagine twice on mixed media paper. On one panel, I watercolored only the deer and then fussy cut her out. 


On the second panel I used Lavinia Mystical Mists as watercolors to paint the snowflakes and berries.


I then added foam strips to the reindeer and popped her up on the card panel.




I finished it off by adding white gel pen dots around the deer spots. It all came together pretty quickly and she's such a cutie! Thanks for stopping by.

Topflight Stamps Supplies:





No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10