Friday, October 14, 2022

PaperArtsy Mixed Media Journal Page

 

Happy Friday crafty friends! Ericka from Strangely Creative here playing with PaperArtsy Fresco Acrylics and stamps to make a mixed media journal page. I love the multiple ways you can use the Fresco Paints and today I used them with my gel press to make a background as well as to paint up my flowers. 

I started out the Fresco Paints in Moon Light, Globe Thistle,  and Eggplant and add them to my gel press to pull up several prints. I picked this background and then stamped one of the images from PaperArtsy JOFY 94 in Versafine Clair Fantasia.

 

 I then used one of the prints as and stamped the flowers from the same PaperArtsy set and painted them up with Toffee Apple, Bougainvillea, Bubble Gum, Pistachio, Green Patina, and Lemon Meringue.


After I painted the flowers, I then re-stamped them in my MISTI to darken the lines. I added some WOW! Embossing to my flowers for sparkle using the embossing pen and Strawberry Daiquiri, Cerulean and Lemon Sorbet powders. I fussy cut out the images to add to my page.

 

Before I added my images, I used some PaperArtsy Tissue Paper and added it to my background with some gel medium.


I finished my page by adding some PaperArtsy Infusions in Violet Storm and Stabilo pencil marks around my page. 

 


Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a chance to play with these awesome Fresco Paints!

Topflight Stamps Supplies Used







 


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10