Sunday, October 2, 2022

Art by Marlene Neon Butterfly Journal Page

 

Hello friends!  It's Autumn Clark from SewPaperPaint with you today to share a funky fun journal page using gorgeous Art by Marlene products by Studio Light.  I had an absolute blast playing with my stamps and paints for this page.

I made a gel print using neon paints and one of Marlene's Out of This World stencils, similar to THIS one, but with a circle in the center, which I used to mimic the sun.   I added some stitching to the edges of the gel print then adhered in my ABM Go Dutch spiral watercolor journal. 

I added some hand lettering over the background, something I love to do in my journal pages as they are more personal projects.  I stamped the Bold Butterflies onto Bristol and colored with my Prism brush  markers, then fussy cut them, then mounted them with foam tape for dimension. 

Along the bottom of the page I stamped the new Back to Nature Wildflowers and colored them with Posca paint pens rather loosely.  The bold leaves are from the Bold and Bright Floral Simplicity stamp set.  I stamped them with a Versafine Clair Warm Breeze ink pad.  I really enjoyed combining these elements for this page and hope it has inspired you today!  xx, Autumn

Grab your Art by Marlene products today from Topflight Stamps!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10