Friday, October 21, 2022

Katzelkraft Mixed Media card and DIY Collage Paper

 

Happy Friday crafty friends! Ericka from Strangely Creative here and I have a Katzelkraft mixed media card I made using an alcohol ink background and some DIY collage paper.


I started with a background I made using alcohol inks on a gel press. This is one of my favorite ways to use alcohol inks and I love the unique look you get. I wanted a little more texture so I decided to make some DIY collage tissue paper using the Katzelkraft Big Script stamp. I stamped the Big Script stamp with Versafine Clair Nocturne ink on white tissue paper and then covered my craft mat with Liquitex Matte Medium. I then pressed my printed tissue paper onto the mat, and covered the top side with the medium and waited for it to dry.

 

Once dry, the tissue paper becomes almost translucent and you can gently peel it off the craft mat.

 I tore several pieces off and applied it to my card base with the same matte medium. Next I stamped a flower image from the Katzelkraft Flowers set and watercolored it in and fussy cut it out.


 
I stamped the sentiment from the Katzelkraft Whatchamacallit set on kraft paper and attached it to my card. I finished my card by added some AALL & Create Washi tape and outlining it in black stabilo pencil to help make it pop.


Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Topflight Stamps Supplies Used







No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10