Wednesday, October 19, 2022

Lavinia Stamps Fall Fairy Card

Hello, Lisa Hoel here. I love creating with Lavinia stamps and I have this card to share with you today! I think it is neat how the stamps all work together for scene building.

Lisa Hoel for Topflight Stamps – fall fairy card made with Lavinia Stamps



I started off creating a background using PaperArtsy Infusions Dye Stains. These are intense color crystals that react with water and create wonderful inky pools of color. Once the background was dry, I made a monoprint on it with the Squirrel Trees stencil from Carabelle.

The stamping is all done with the always lovely Lavinia brand of stamps. I like to use a stamp press for the main images so I can repeat stamp to get even, dark coverage.

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out the Topflight Stamps store for a wide selection of different and hard to find stamps, stencils and other paper crafting supplies from all around the world! Also keep an eye here on the Topflight Stamps blog. There is new inspiration posted daily!

Topflight Stamps Supplies Used:

Lavinia Stamps - Josie

Lavinia Stamps - Flora Set

Lavinia Stamps - Tall Dandelion

Carabelle stencil - Squirrel Trees MA60079



PaperArtsy Infusions - Emerald IsleTerracotta


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10