Friday, October 28, 2022

Creative Expressions Gingerbread

 

Hello friends! Ericka with Strangely Creative here and today I have a fun winter/Christmas cards using the adorable Creative Expressions Gingerbread Makes set. These large gingerbread cookies are so fun to stamp and color up and are perfect for a cute card.

I stamped the gingerbread in Versafine Clair Nocturne ink and then used my watercolor brushes to color them up. These are very large cookies but you could even use a fun wobble to make them an interactive card (which was my original plan but I had ran out ;-()

Once I was done watercoloring these up, I stamped the sentiment in the same ink and then added some glossy accents to the red icing for some shine.

Super fun and an easy image to color up and mass produce if you want for your Christmas cards.


Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Topflight Stamps Supplies Used






No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10