Saturday, October 8, 2022

Out of the World Art by Marlene Art Journal Page

 

Hello friends!  It's Autumn Clark from SewPaperPaint with you today to share another art journal page featuring Art by Marlene stamps and stencils by Studio Light.  My last page was shared HERE and I have others on my blog if you're interested.  


I made a dark gel printed page using PaperArtsy Fresco Chalk Acrylics and my Gel Press for make my background.  I embossed some of the stars from the Out of This World Dream Girl stamp set in white, and stamped some in black randomly along the background.  I stamped the sweet mermaid moon girl onto Bristol and colored with my Prism brush markers, then fussy cut and adhered to my panel.  


I used Tim Holtz alphabet dies for the wording and texture paste to stencil the Galaxy stencil, then adhered the print to my Go Dutch spiral watercolor journal, outlining with a black pen.  I hope you've enjoyed this page and are inspired to stamp today!  xx, Autumn

Get your Art by Marlene stamps today at Topflight Stamps!



No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10