Monday, October 10, 2022

Paper Artsy Paints - Art Journal Spread

 Welcome back everyone! I'm excited for this week, as the Topflight Stamps design team is celebrating one of my favorite products sold in the store... Paper Artsy Fresco Paints! My name is Rachel from rwkrafts.com and I'm obsessed with these paints :)


I started the page by first painting a layer of white acrylic paint. While the white paint was still slightly damp, I brushed on Fresco Paints in Cerulean and Twilight. While those paints will still wet, I used the stencil Enchanted Garden to wipe up the paint with a baby wipe.


After the page had dried, I then used the stencil Totally Dotty with Fresco Paint Slimed.


Then I added some lines of washi tape and stamped some skinny flower images from the Sublimely Scented stamp set. I stamped in Versafine Onyx Black so it would stay permanent.


Next, I grabbed a cardstock scrap and painted it with Fresco Paint Bougainvillea (my favorite pink!). Once dried, it was stamped with Darkroom Door Arty Pods, which were then fussy cut. I then glued the pieces throughout the art journal page.


Finally, I added a quote sticker and the page is complete!





Thanks for stopping by! Have a creative week ahead :)

Topflight Stamps Supplies Used:












No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10