Friday, October 7, 2022

New Visible Image Branch Out Stencil Card

 

Happy Friday friends! Ericka from Strangely Creative here and today I am playing with the new Visible Image stencil called Branch Out. I love this stencil and used some WOW! Embossing powder to create a fun texture.


 I started with a background I had created using Lavinia Acrylic Sprays in Teal, Claret, and Midnight Blue. Once my background was dry, I used some Stabilo pencils to make random marks.


I then used some tissue paper I had previously stamped with the Katzelkraft Big Script and sealed with Liquitex Matte Medium and attached it to my card base.


I used texture paste with the Branch Out stencil and then added WOW! Embossing powder in Tarnished Teal.


I added the sentiment from the Visible Image Create With Your Soul and stamped it in Versafine Clair Twilight ink. I added a couple of scratch pieces of paper to the side of my card for a mixed media look. I finished my card by adding a little gilded wax to the tree and sentiment to help them both pop.


Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful weekend.


Topflight Stamps Supplies Used







No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10