Thursday, May 25, 2023

Craft Emotions Stamps - Have a Jawsome Day

  Hi Everyone,

Cornelia here today. This week we are featuring Craft Emotions stamps on the Topflight blog. 
I love making under water scenes and Craft emotions has such wonderful sets for this. I first masked of a strip on my card and sponged it. Layered the stencil over it and wiped it with water to take off some of the ink for the waves. I stamped the fish onto scrap paper and colored them with alcohol ink markers and cut them out. Added the water plant and the sentiment. Added the cut out fish. 


I hope you liked this. Thanks for visiting. 
See you next week with more Topflight Stamps inspiration.

And here are the stamp supplies I used: 
Waves stencil (I used a different one, no longer in the store),Versafine Clair ink



No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10