Friday, May 19, 2023

Darkroom Door Mixed Media Journal Page

 

Hello friends! Ericka from Strangely Creative here and I have a mixed media journal page I made with a variety of Darkroom Door supplies. I started with a gel press background I made using PaperArtsy Fresco Paints in Beach Hut, Baltic Blue and Aquamarine. Before I pulled my print I used some bubble wrap packaging for a unique design.

I used the Darkroom Door Handwritten Ledgers and stamped the images with Versafine Clair inks in Nocturn, Warm Breeze, and Twilight. I then used some WOW! Embossing powders ti add some sparkle and shine to my ledgers. I added additional texture on my background using the Darkroom Door Diamonds and Grunge Border stencils.


I added the Darkroom Door Flower from the Sunflowers set that I heat embossed with yellow embossing powder on vellum and fussy cut out. I finished my page with a white heat embossed sentiment from the Darkroom Door Dream Big sentiment strip.

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful weekend.


Topflight Stamp Supplies Used









No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10