Saturday, May 13, 2023

Heat embossing with PaperArtsy Infusions

 Hello friends and happy Saturday! Alanna here today and I'm sharing this card that I created using some Infusions Dye powders from PaperArtsy. These powders are very pigmented and a little goes a long way. To get started, I took the Butterflies and Rings stencil from Craft Emotions and took embossing ink from WOW and a blending brush and added the embossing ink through the stencil openings. 

I then took two of the Infusions Dye powders in Raspberry and Violet Storms and added just a bit onto my embossed backgrounds. I did this with a few layers, drying just a bit in between. 

Once I was happy with the background, I took a damp paper towel and wiped away the color that was sitting on top of the heat embossing. I trimmed this panel down and added it to a maroon notecard.

I finished off the card by adding in a die cut sentiment from my stash and some small star confetti.


If you want to see another card I made using the Butterflies and Rings stencil, click here. I hope you've been inspired. Crafty hugs! ~ Alanna

Find these products I used on my cards at Topflight Stamps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10