Monday, May 15, 2023

SPOILED MOMENT - A Katzelkraft Art Journal Page

Hi everyone, MEL PILLING   here with an art journal page featuring these wonderful KATZEKRAFT STAMPS  from the Dainius Pasakos collection.   These stamps make it super easy to create a story.




The background was done with PRISM INK PADS . The sky was done in BLUE LAGOON  and French navy with some NAUTICAL BLUE around the edges using a STENCIL BRUSH. The mountains were done in Nautical blue and PURPLE VELVET  using a torn paper hill mask, and a stencil brush.  I taped off the base of the mountains first with Washi tape to keep the horizon clean. 

I used a hill mask for the grass also and used, SPRING MEADOW and  RAINFOREST . The grass blades were done with a paint brush using EVERGREEN like watercolours

The water was painted with a flat brush, using a sideways sweeping motion back-and-forth. I used Nautical Blue, French navy and Blue Lagoon. Once the water was dry, I did the water spray using a chunkier paint brush and dabbed white acrylic, paint, and teal paint until I got the look I wanted.  I highlighted the water with white acrylic paint splatter. 

The characters were stamped with VERSAFINE CLAIR PINECONE .  The PFD was drawn freehand. All the characters were fussy, cut, then glued onto the project. Tha PDF was cut to fit the bird then glued onto the bird.

KATZELKRAFT STAMPS USED



.. -





LAVINIA STAMP USED




Sometimes the most important events just never go as planned. I had so much fun using these katzelkraft Stamps today. This collection is fabulous to use.  I hope you give it a try.

Thanks for popping by the blog today. See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10