Saturday, May 27, 2023

One layer Sympathy Cards

Alanna here sharing a pair of very clean and simple one-layer cards with you today. They feature the this beautiful stencil from PaperArtsy. I blended on some inks through the stencil onto white A2 notecards. After my ink blending was done, I stamped the sentiment which is from the With Sympathy set from Visible Image. It has the larger sentiment along with a beautiful verse that would be perfect for the inside of cards.

If you're like me, you often find yourself needing a sympathy card but don't want to have to make one when you actually need it. These cards fit the bill to create and have ahead of time so that when you need one, your stash is stocked.


I hope you've been inspired. Crafty hugs! ~ Alanna

Find these products I used on my cards at Topflight Stamps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10