Thursday, May 18, 2023

Travel Passport to Germany

      Hi Everyone,

Cornelia here today. This week the theme is "anything goes" at the Topflight blog
I could not resist this little Germany set from AALL&Create. After all I am German. I combined it with the new United Nations stencil, which is just perfect for this! I first brushed the stencil in green and brown and then added clear embossing past over it. After it had dried I brushed a bit blue around the stencil.  I stamped the girl onto the card and colored her with alcohol ink markers. Stamped the beer mugs and flags. Cut them out and added them.  Stamped Germany repeatedly onto the card. 

After that I made the passport outside with the same stencil and gold embossing paste. Added some airmail Washi tape from my stash. Cut the card inset and added it to the "passport".

I hope you liked this. Thanks for visiting. 
See you next week with more Topflight Stamps inspiration.

And here are the stamp supplies I used: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10