Monday, May 22, 2023

Finding spring joy - Craft Emotions Stamps

Hi MEL PILLING here. This week our team is highlighting the beautiful stamps by CRAFT EMOTIONS.


,


The card dimension is 5 1/2” x 7”.  The picture dimension is 6” x 6”.  I did the bottom part of the picture using mix media card and left the coil holes on for dimension.  I used a 6” x 6” square GEL PRESS with ELEMENTS INK  in PINE.  I splashed lightly with a FAN BRUSH and water and took a print.  Once dry,  I used a STENCIL BRUSH, and a hill mask and using Pine, and SUNDANCE shaped some hills.

All stamping was done with VERSAFINE CLAIR INK in FALLEN LEAVES directly onto the card. 

I stamped the hedgehogs, butterfly, ladybug and mushrooms, on clean card stock also. I coloured and fussy cut them a then adhered them to the card.  The flowers I stamped with Versafine Clair in GLAMEROUS.

I rough cut over the Hills with scissors and glued the art onto plain black card stock.  I then used a fine black non bleed pen to add extra spikes to the hedgehogs.


STAMPS USED








Thank you for dropping by the Topflight Stamps blog today.     See you soon.







No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10