Friday, May 26, 2023

Craft Emotions Gel Press Flowers

 


Happy Friday crafty friends! Ericka with Strangely Creative here and today I am playing with a gel press print and these beautiful flowers from Crafty Emotions called Kate 4 Background

I saved a gel press print that I made and wasn't too sure I liked. I decided to stamp and heat emboss the Kate 4 Background with WOW! Embossing in Pea Coat.

I then took out my colored pencils and colored up a couple of the flowers to make them pop on my busy background.

I finished my by adding this funny/snarky sentiment from AALL & Create's Bite Me Ephemera Die Cuts. There are so many great sentiments in this package. Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!



Topflight Stamps Supplies Used




No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10