Saturday, May 6, 2023

Focus on the good-a 3D pop up card demo

Hello fellow card makers. MEL PILLING here today with a 3 dimensional pop up card demo. I always find these challenging the first time, but they always get easier with practice. 


,


,.

I decorated the panels, using hill masks made with torn paper, and a STENCIL BRUSH . I used ELEMENTS INKS in SUNDANCE , OLIVE and GREENSLEEVES for the grass, BLUE LAGOON  for the sky and DARK DENIM for the mountains. The trees were done in VERSAFINE ClAIR - NOCTURNE  . The sun was done in elements ink Sundance. I stamped the flowers in using VERSAFINE CLAIR INKS   in CHARMING PINK  and GLAMOROUS which I topped up with dimensional colour drops.

The foxes were stamped using a Stamping platform.  I repeat, stamped using various colours of ink till I achieved my desired results.  For this I used Versafine Clair inks in    SUMMERTIME, TULIP RED , ACORN  and PINECONE .

The Lavinia Stamps tree trunks, I stamped in Pinecone and lightly water coloured in multiple colours.

LAVINIA STAMPS USED









.















I love doing pop-up cards.  As I say,  they are very challenging at first.  I always do a template first on cheaper card stock to keep in my craft stash so that I can use it many times over.

If you’ve never tried 3-D cards before, I hope you take a plunge and try this one.  You will be happy with your results.

Thanks for joining me today on our blog. Will see you soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10