Tuesday, May 16, 2023

Sprinkle Kindness Floral Card

 It's Tuesday,  so you've got Kathi here to share a project created with you. This week's theme here on the TFS blog is "Anything Goes".  I'm in a floral mood so I've made a card the Petal Power Clear Stamp Set 622 by Bipasha BK  and the Totally Dotty Stencil 87 and Neuron Stencil 104 -- all by AALL and Create. 

Here's the card.


There are three lovely floral stamps in the  Petal Power Clear Stamp Set 622 by Bipasha BK for AALL and Create. Since my husband is a chemist, I decided to use the graduated cylinder floral stamp for this card. I stamped the image onto white cardstock using Copic friendly ink. I then colored it with Copic markers. 

When I was done coloring the image, pale grey ink was sponged over the Totally Dotty Stencil 87 by AALL and Create. The image panel was trimmed to 3" x 5", edged with the same grey ink, and matted on grey cardstock trimmed to 3.25" x 5.25".

Grey cardstock was cut to 10" x 7", scored at 5", and folded to form a 5" x 7" card. The Neuron Stencil 104  by AALL and Create was placed over the card and grey ink was sponged over the Neuron Stencil  onto the card front Since the stencil is 6" square, I had to move it down so the entire panel could be stenciled. I ended up with some crossed lines, but I figured that would reflect the state of my neurons. 

Please pop over to my blog, Kat's Tales of Stamping, for more detailed instructions and for complete supply lists.

Topflight Stamps Products Used:








Thanks for visiting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10