Saturday, April 15, 2023

Inked & Splattered Backgrounds

 Hello and happy Saturday. Alanna here and I have a pair of cards featuring products from Lavinia Stamps and Craft Emotions.

To get started, I took the Butterflies and Rings stencil from Craft Emotions and blended on aqua and purple inks through it onto white card stock. I then stamped my sentiment which is from my stash and the fun fairy image which is from the Fairy Foragers set from Lavinia Stamps. Both of these were stamped using my favorite Versafine Claire Nocturne ink. This black ink is so amazing and is so dark and crisp.

I then took some black paint and added some splatter to my backgrounds with a fan brush. I trimmed the panels down and added them to some black card stock leaving a thin border on all 4 sides. I added foam tape to the back and then added them to A2 aqua notecards.

I love how these turned out and how they are clean and simple, but the splatter kicks them up a notch.


I hope you've been inspired. Crafty hugs! ~ Alanna

Find these products I used on my cards at Topflight Stamps.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely cards, Alanna. I really like the stenciled butterflies. They are so pretty. I agree the splatter kicks it up a notch. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10