Wednesday, April 12, 2023

Mother's Day Spring Beauty

 

Hi friends! This week we're sharing spring cards and also Mother's Day ideas! So I pulled out my brightest colors and favorite floral stamps and went to town! I love spring and I love Mother's Day! 

My first step was to create a background using the LOVELY Daisy Grunge stamp by Visible Image. My oh my do I love this stamp! You can simply stamp it in black and white because of all that detail, or you can color it! I stamped the large floral 3 times in a triangle formation, and then filled in the rest of the background with a smaller floral from the set and a butterfly from Wings of Change stamp by Visible Image. Then I colored the large flowers with my alcohol markers in shades of pink, the small ones in blue, and the background in a bright green! 


I was not thrilled with the colors of the butterflies, so I stamped them again onto a colored card panel that I had on hand, fussy cut all three of them, and then placed them over the original ones using foam tape. I finished with black splatters on the card and a cute sentiment! My mom will LOVE this card for Mother's Day! 

Thanks for stopping by! 


SUPPLIES USED:





Wings of Change by Visible Image

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10