Saturday, April 1, 2023

A Trio of Birthday Cards with Alcohol Inked Backgrounds

 Hello friends - Alanna here and I have a trio of birthday cards to share with you today featuring the fun Handlettering Happy Birthday & Numbers stamp set from Craft Emotions. I love the big bold sentiment in the set. It also includes all the numbers along with some supporting images to create fun birthday cards.

To get started, I created my backgrounds on some Yupo paper using various shades of blue alcohol inks. Once my panels were dry, I trimmed them down and added them to black card stock leaving a thin border on all 4 sides. I then added each of these panels to white A2 notecards.

I then took the large sentiment from the Handlettering Happy Birthday & Numbers set and stamped it using my stamping platform repeatedly. I used Stazon ink since I was stamping on Yupo paper, which is a synthetic paper with more of a plastic like surface.

That finished off these birthday cards which were so easy to pull together but make a big impact. And bonus - they definitely fit the bill for a masculine card. But of course, could just as easy be used for the females in your life.


Shop at the Topflight Stamps store here or click below for products used.

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10