Thursday, April 13, 2023

Mothers Day with Chou&Flowers

     Hi Everyone,

Cornelia here today. This week the theme is "Mothers Day or Spring " at the Topflight blog

I used the cute set Happy Easter for this card. While Easter is over I thought the little rabbits and duck can still be used for this sweet Mothers Day card. Rabbits should not be restricted to Easter only. I stamped with Versamark onto water color paper and colored with water brush pens and markers. Heat embossed the sentiment (I cut off the bottom part of it) and added some thread. Cut some triangles from the ends to create a banner. Attached it with foam tape.
I hope you liked this. Thanks for visiting. 
See you next week with more Topflight Stamps inspiration.

And here are the stamp supplies I used: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10