Friday, April 28, 2023

Carabelle Studio Texture Plate

 

Hello friends! Ericka from Strangely Creative and today I have two cards I made using my gel press along with the Carabelle Studio Mix & Match Texture Plate. I also paired my prints with the Carabelle Studio Art Stamp and Stencil combo called Doily #2

I had so much fun playing with this great texture plate and I love all the different marks it makes on the gel press. I used the PaperArtsy Fresco Paints in Prawn, Coral, and Tango and placed the texture plate on my gel press. The results are so fun!

I then cut my gel print into A4 size and stamped the Doily #2 stamp and heat embossed it with WOW! Embossing in Pea Coat. I added the sentiment from the AALL & Create Ephemera #2 Bite Me package. I love these snarky says even if they are a little small.

For my other card, I used the Doily #2 stencil with embossing paste and sprinkled WOW! Petalicious embossing power on top. Once the texture paste was dry, I heat embossed it for a fun sparkly look. I also added another sentiment from the AALL & Create Ephemera #2 Bite Me package to finish my card.

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Topflight Stamps Supplies Used











No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10