Thursday, April 20, 2023

Be Hoppy with AALL&Create

  Hi Everyone,

Cornelia here today. This week the theme is "anything goes" at the Topflight blog
I finally managed to add those fun frogs from AALL&Create to my collection.  I smeared Gesso onto a card base and then sprayed it with sprays in green and blue. Added the border stamp. I stamped the frogs onto scarp paper and colored them with alcohol ink markers. Cut them out. Stamped the water lily leaf. Stamped the frogs again onto the card and added the cut outs. Added the dragon flies and added a bit of Stickles to their wings. Stamped the sentiment, drew a frame around the words and added them.
I hope you liked this. Thanks for visiting. 
See you next week with more Topflight Stamps inspiration.

And here are the stamp supplies I used: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10