Saturday, April 29, 2023

With Sympathy

Hello friends. Alanna back on the blog today and I have a very pretty, although maybe somewhat unusual sympathy card to share with you today. To get started, I took the Stripes stencil from Chou & Flowers and then I took the Raspberry Shimmer Pearl ink pad and smooshed it through the stencil. I love the imperfect look it gives. 

After this ink was dry, I took the Butterfly Collage image from Studio Light and stamped it directly over top of the stenciled background with Versafine Claire Nocturne ink. I then trimmed this panel down and added it to a piece of black card stock. I adhered this to a white notecard which is slightly smaller than A2 size.

Sidebar - I used this Butterfly Collage set on a previous card. Click here to check that post out if you missed it.

I stamped the sentiment which is from the With Sympathy set from Visible Image. I then trimmed my paper down and rounded the corners. I popped it up with some thin foam tape and added it to the card. Some clear confetti finishes off the card.


I hope you've been inspired. Crafty hugs! ~ Alanna

Find these products I used on my cards at Topflight Stamps.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Alanna. I appreciate you making this card. I have a hard time making sympathy card. This is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10