Tuesday, April 4, 2023

Hobby Arts Blue Hare

  Hi Everyone,

Cornelia here today. This week the theme is "anything goes" at the Topflight blog

I used the beautiful hare from Hobby Arts for this card. It was pretty simple. Stamped the hare onto water color paper and used water brush pens to color it. Stamped the sentiment. I then took a rectangular die and cut a frame out of the card base and underlaid it with black card stock.

I hope you liked this. Thanks for visiting. 
See you next week with more Topflight Stamps inspiration.

And here are the stamp supplies I used: 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cornelia. I just adore this bunny. I love the vibrant colors you chose. He just looks so cool. I have had this stamp in my wish list just because I love bunnies in general. Now that I have seen what you did with it, I will "Hippity Hoppity" into my cart. Thanks for making my day.

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10