Saturday, April 22, 2023

And unexpected field trip

 Hi everyone,  MEL PILLING  here today with a motion card using  WOBBLE SPRINGS . They give you that little extra dimension that you’re looking for sometimes. You just have to touch the right ear of the cat, and it will swing back and forth repeatedly on the Wobble spring.  So fun!!


Using the Square Gel Press , I brayered on ELEMENTS INK  in Della Blue  and splattered lightly with water droplets using a Fan Brush. Then I took a print. 

I used a hill mask and a stencil brush to do two hilltops in Elements ink Truffle . I then used the stencil brush to do the base grass with Elements Lime Punch and Elements Ink Pine . The grass blades were done with watercolour markers gently flicked up from the base.

I stamped the trees in VERSAFINE CLAIR INK in Nocturne .  I stamped the main character on clean card and coloured with watercolour markers. I then fussy cut and stuck onto the card using a self adhesive wobble spring.  I then added the sentiment.




STAMPS USED

,




I hope you give this easy card a try.  These jiggly Wobble cards are a lot of fun to make, but even more fun to receive. 

Thank you for joining us today at the Topflight Stamps blog.  See you soon. 

HAPPY CRAFTING!!! 


-



       






No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10