Monday, April 17, 2023

Be yourself

Welcome to our blog today. MEL PILLING   here to show you how I changed the expected form on this beautiful Raven from. CRAFTY INDIVIDUALS  by doing him full colour. Trees we’re done with LAVINIA STAMPS.

.
.

First, I did the sky with a Stencil Brush using Elements Ink in Blue Lagoon. Very lightly, because I didn’t want it to compete with the colour of the raven.

I then sketched  two large branches freehand, keeping in mind where I wanted the raven to stand.  Then I stamped the image of the raven on the branch using  Versafine Clair Ink, in Morning Mist .  I then coloured the raven completely with brightly coloured pencil crayons to have some fun.  

I added some of the mini branches by Lavinia using Versafine Clair Nocturne  I  stamped the leaves around the raven using Versafine Claire inks in Verdant , Shady Lane , Golden Meadow  Rain Forest  and Twilight .  I Stamped the leaves, starting with the lightest colours and working my way through to the darker colours. This gives you depth.  I masked off the Raven, a little as I wanted no leaves to cover his beauty. 


STAMPS USED

.







So my message with this card is to be yourself!!!  We all have something that makes us beautiful.  So don’t be afraid to shine, because darn it,  you are special sunshine!!

Thanks for visiting our blog today. Glad you could make it. See you soon. 











No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10