Friday, April 7, 2023

PaperArtsy Stencil Play

 

Happy Friday friends! Ericka from Strangely Creative here and today I am playing with some PaperArtsy stencils for a bright spring card. 


I made my background using my gel press along with the PaperArtsy PS351 stencil. I used PaperArtsy Bubble Gum and Bougainvillea Fresco Paint and some bubble wrap and pulled the first layer of the print. I then laid down the PS351 stencil and used the PaperArtsy Purple Haze paint and pulled my 2nd layer for a bright background.

I then used the PaperArtsy PS226 stencil with texture paste and sprinkled with some WOW! embossing powder in Lavaburst. Once the texture paste was dry, I heat set the embossing powder for a bright orange. I decided to add the leaves from the PaperArtsy Tracy Scott 58 set that I had stamped and embossed on an old book page. I finished my card with the sentiment from the PaperArtsy Live & Living set and some white gel pen highlights.

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!


Topflight Stamp Supplies Used







No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10