Monday, June 8, 2020

Mix Media Monday Tag With Darkroom Door

Hello welcome to Mix Media Monday!! Karen Bearse here with a fun recycled tag that will allow you to just relax, play & have some art therapy.  If you want to play along hop over to my blog for all the instructions. On this page you will find all the products I used.


I really enjoyed just making this tag. I chose to add photos with room on the backside for the story of this kinda crazy drive in the country. These techniques can be used to make an art journal page, art card or planner page.


With all the newly arrived, awesome Darkroom Door stamps I could hardly wait to dig in!  Let's start with the Sentiment- Adventure set.

I love that the Lots of Labels can fit the sentiments, word stencils or be journal blocks.


These texture stamps are great to add background details! This one is Alphabet but they come in many different styles. 



How about some stencil work with Grunge Borders. 



Prism Inks in Thundercloud & Peacock Green. 

IndigoBlu Gesso


Prism Inks in Apple Green, Cherry Pie & Glamour Gold. Did you know if a product is sold out you can click on wait list on the left banner next to the product & get an email when it comes back in?


Lava Paste


See the cool effect with the Lava paste?  I also added some bling to the label to give it a little pizazz! Diamond Sparkle in Green.
The label has my all time favorite embossing powder- Eileen Hull's Aqua Splash.
I hope you have a great day & that you have a chance to get inky!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10