Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Cray Cray Chickens


Hello, TFS fans! I hope you're having a fabulous week.  Toni here with you today sharing a super fun and colorful oddball of a card. Oh, how I love these PaperArtsy Zinski Art 58 Chickens!


I stamped the chickens and colored them up with Copics. I used a white pigment pen to add lots of little dots and circles. So cute!


I added grass using the Polkadoodles Grass Lawn Stencil and Prism Ink Apple Green and Rainforest Green.


I thought the Visible Image Ripples Stencil added a sense of movement so I added that with a bit of Prism Ink Arctic Mist.  Of course, I had to add some of my favorite Pronty A5 Pretty and Cool Stars using Prism Ink Canary Yellow.


I stamped the Katzelkraft Relax Sentiment using Versafine Onyx Black.


It was just so very perfect for these cray cray chickens!


I'll be back with you next week. Until then, why don't you check out the new products that have come into the TFS shop!  You can shop your heart out using this 12% off coupon!

You can also check out my other creations by visiting my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10