Monday, June 15, 2020

Darkroom Door Eileen Hull Tiny Books


Happy Mixed Media Monday to you!  Autumn Clark from SewPaperPaint with you today to share a couple of stamped Tiny Books using gorgeous stamps from Darkroom Door and an Eileen Hull die.


First I created a couple of panels with white embossing using the Darkroom Door Inky Script Background stamp and Prism Ink Pads, direct to paper style with some water spritzing to blend.  I used Dusky Rose, Flamingo Paradise, Blackcurrant Jam and Nautical Blue.  I made a couple of tiny inky papers to stamp my butterfly from the DD Fine Butterflies stamp set onto.


I made another set of panels using the inks randomly applied to the rubber and spritzed with water for a watercolor effect.  I covered one side of thin chipboard with the embossing resist panel and the other with the watercolor panel.  I cut one Tiny Book from both of the designs facing up.  The sentiments both come from the Make Art Sentiment Strip.  I'll be sharing on my Instagram page @sewpaperpaint a little flip through of the insides of my journals.  One was made with a torn edged drawing paper insert and the other with a one sheet wonder fold, for lots of places to tuck in notes and tags.  I hope you've been inspired today to grab a few stamps and inks and have a play.  Hugs, Autumn


Shop the Darkroom Door stamp collection
today at TopflightStamps.com!



No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10