Monday, June 22, 2020

Layers & Layers of Embossing

Hi Topflight Stamp Fans, Karen Bearse here with a mini art journal page using layers & layers of embossing powder. If you haven't played with this product I encourage you to give it a try there are so many techniques that can be used to add dimension to your projects.



Here is my page, it is shiny & dynamic in real life. You can find a tutorial on my blog here. Let's talk about the products that were used!



The background was stamped with Seth Apter ESA15- I really love that circle stamp!


Next step was using a dabber through a stencil with Prism Inks in Fire Coral. I could have also gotten the same look with stamping.  Some of the images were heat embossed with Dusk. The background was covered with Dusk & Aegean Sea.



Maize & Sedona were also used on the title word Now. The Baked Velvet embossing powder is translucent to create subtle dimension. For example the stamping underneath is clearly visible. It can also be layered giving you even more options!


Finally adding my title & creating more dimension was easy with 3D Foam Pads.  Just peel & stick.

Thanks so much for joining me today! With everything that is going on in the world today, art is very healing so I hope you have a chance to get inky!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10