Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Crafty Little Village


Hello, Topflight fans.  Toni here with you today sharing a whimsical nighttime scene using That's Crafty Melina Dahl Scribbled Shrooms as a little fairy village.


I started the card by sponging the card based with Prism Ink French Navy and Blue Lagoon.  I spattered that with water and set it aside to dry.


I stamped the village image using Versafine Onyx Black and colored it with watercolor markers. I fussy cut that out and glued it to the card base.


I used Prism Ink Midnight Black to add the Polkadoodles Grass Lawn Stencil and the Lavinia Fairy Foragers


I used Prism Ink Camellia Pink to add a few stars then nestled the embossed PaperArtsy Electica Magic and Wonder sentiment in amongst the grass. What a bright and fun little scene, don't you think?!


I'll be back with you next week. Until then, why don't you check out the new products that have come into the TFS shop!  You can shop your heart out using this 12% off coupon!

You can also check out my other creations by visiting my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10