Friday, June 12, 2020

PaperArtsy Butterfly Play

Happy Friday! Ericka here with a couple of projects I made using the PaperArtsy Tracy Scott 39 stamp.


 I love this beautiful butterfly and the added bonus of the flowers.


I love this beautiful butterfly and the added bonus of the flowers.

I love the beautiful foil and the detail of this gorgeous stamp. I used backgrounds I had created with my gel press and Distress Oxides.


I used the sentiment from the PaperArtsy JOFY73 to finish this card.


I used the leftover foil and Distress Resist spray for this card and finished it with a sentiment from the PaperArtsy Tracy Scott 28 set.

I also created a large tag with a background I had made last week with Dina Wakley Gloss Sprays.

I used the WOW! Embossing Trio Gemstone by Tracy Scott for my butterfly and finished the tag with a "Happy Birthday" sentiment from Visible Image.


For more information on how I created my projects, stop by my blog Strangely Creative. Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10