Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Tropical Textured Butterfly


Hello, hello!  Toni here with you today with a tropical card to bring a smile to your face, I hope.

I stamped the card base with Darkroom Door Tropical Leaves. I LOVE this set. It's just so darn fabulous!  I used Prism Ink Evergreen and Rainforest Green, creating a bit of shading of the leaves the easy peasy way.


I added a layer of vellum on top to soften the background in preparation for the butterfly.


The butterfly is fussy cut from the Darkroom Door Butterflies Stencil. I applied crackle embossing paste and thought I would speed up the drying process with my heat gun. Rather than crackling, the paste bubbled up but turned out so cool!


I sponged the butterfly with a variety of Prism Inks, including Prism Ink Canary Yellow, Slate Gray, Camellia Pink, and Rainforest Green.
I masked the Darkroom Door Birthday sentiment, stamping only the word "smile." Indeed--this card certainly makes me smile!


I'll be back with you next week. Until then, why don't you check out the new products that have come into the TFS shop!  You can shop your heart out using this 12% off coupon!

You can also check out my other creations by visiting my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10