Saturday, June 6, 2020

That's Crafy Boho Vibes

Happy Weekend! Ericka here with a card I made using the That's Crafty Boho Vibes Set 2.




I love this Boho set because it has both flowers and a large feather.

https://topflightstamps.com/products/thats-crafty-ingrid-kristina-v-clear-stamp-set-boho-vibes-set-2?_pos=19&_sid=3679c3a52&_ss=r&ref=xuzipf8pid

I used the new Dina Wakley Media Gloss sprays for my background. FYI they are so fun to play with and you can check my blog Strangely Creative for the colors I used.



I also used the WOW! Embossing Seth Apter Sea of Tranquility to emboss the feather.


To finish my card, I white heat embossed the Thank You sentiment from Visible Image. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful weekend! Stay safe.


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10