Friday, June 26, 2020

Gel Press Embossing

Happy Friday! Ericka here and I hope your week went well. Today, I'm playing with the Carabelle Studio Postcard and some gel press prints I had saved in my stash. I also am using embossing powders to add texture and shine to my cards.


 For my first card I used embossing ink to stamp the Postcard image.

https://topflightstamps.com/products/carabelle-studio-rubber-cling-stamp-a6-background-postcard-jen-bishop?_pos=14&_sid=28a70dcfe&_ss=r&ref=xuzipf8pid

I used the Sunflower WOW! Embossing Powder part of the Parc Floral set to heat emboss the image.


I then took the Carabelle Texture 3 Stencil and applied embossing ink with a blending tool to add WOW! Curacao embossing power for green texture.


I also added the Carabelle Butterfly Letter stamp to the card for some fun.


I created the other two cards in a similar way using gel prints I had previously made.


I used the same stencils as well but played with Distress Glaze for a fun texture and color.


I stamped the Darkroom Door Dream Big Sentiment Strip and cut it into pieces to use on all of my cards.



For more information on how I created my cards along with the supplies I used, check out my blog Strangely Creative. Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10