Thursday, June 11, 2020

Lavinia Stamps Nature Scene

Hi Everyone,

Cornelia here today!

I am playing again with my Lavinia Stamps. They are so fun for creating little scenes.


I made a background with Dylusion sprays and some spritzed water. Waited for it to dry. Stamped all the silhouette stamps. the lighter areas I created with some dabs of bleach and then colored them in with markers. The colorful puddle at the base of the big mushroom is also made with bleach, but it didn't bleach it white, it left me with a pink puddle. I figured why not..... Added some sun rays with a stencil. Did some sponging around the edges. The supplies are linked below.



Here are the stamp supplies I used:
Use code FUNSTAMPING to get 12% discount at Topflight Stamps.

Versafine inkBlending Tool



No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10