Friday, June 19, 2020

Darkroom Door Butterflies

Happy Friday! I hope you all had a good week. Ericka here and I'm continuing the Darkroom Door theme this week with this beautiful Butterflies background stamp.

There are so many great ways to use this amazing background stamp but for my card today I used an alcohol ink background.

https://topflightstamps.com/products/darkroom-door-butterflies-background-red-rubber-cling-stamps?_pos=11&_sid=fb1bf0e1f&_ss=r&ref=xuzipf8pid

I heat embossed the butterflies with White WOW! Embossing and added some of the new changers into the the powder for glisten and sheen.


I used a portion of the Darkroom Door Sentiment Strip Dream Big and added it to my card.


I love the sentiment strips because you can use the whole stamp on your card or just certain parts.

https://topflightstamps.com/collections/darkroom-door-australia/products/darkroom-door-sentiment-strip-stamps-dream-big-red-rubber-cling-stamp?ref=xuzipf8pid
For more information on how I created my card, stop by my blog Strangely Creative. Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!



Also don’t forget to check out the Father’s Day Sale.



No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10