Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Take a Lesson from Your Cat?


Hi, everyone!  Toni here with you today with a card inspired by my cat, Cheeto (aka Mr. Freckle Puss). He's an orange on orange tabby with tons of catitude.


I stamped Katzelkraft Jasper first and embossed him with clear embossing powder.


I then masked him and stamped the Katzelkraft In the Living Room images, embossing those as well.


I drew in the floor and started watercoloring.  I must say that designing this room on paper was a lot easier than doing it in real life.

My final step was to create the sentiment using my label maker.  This looks exactly like my cat when I walk in on him during his seemingly constant ablutions. LOL.


I'll be back with you next week. Until then, why don't you check out the new products that have come into the TFS shop!  You can shop your heart out using this 12% off coupon!

You can also check out my other creations by visiting my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10