Friday, April 16, 2021

Crafty Individuals Mother's Day Card


Hello friends! Ericka from Strangely Creative here today with a little Mother's Day card inspiration using the Crafty Individuals Blossom Robin stamp combined with Lavinia Elements Ink

I created a circle mask using a die and heavy plastic. I then used the Lavinia Elements Die Ink in Sundance and Blue Lagoon with the Blending Brushes. These inks are so juicy and I can't wait to get my hands on some more colors. 

I added some color to the flowers and used a black pen to frame my circle. I used the Heffy Doodle Special Day set for the sentiment and added Ranger Stickles to the dragonfly and corners of my card. Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend.


Check out the following products and 

use code "StrangelyCreative" for 12% off your purchase at Topflight:

 



 






1 comment:

01 09 10