Monday, April 12, 2021

Mixed Media Monday Art Journal Page

 Hi Topflight Stamp Fans, Karen Bearse here with an art journal page from my Art By Marlene journal book. Remember if you use my code karenbearse you save 12%. I have a tutorial on my blog that you can find here. Below my page are the products I have used. 

Here is my fun summery page. I had finished it but decided to add the photo after it was done. The words are washi tape but you can use stamps or a quote instead.

Let's look at the products used to create this page. Started with a Daisy, Daisy stencil & Fresco Finish paint. Lots of great colors to chose from!

So many images on this Edison Game stamp. It is really big like, 8x10" and has such detailed images. I used this in random spots on my page. 


 Also used bits of Feathered Blooms- especially the grid image. Prism Inks were used for the stamping. 

 Love Ernest this happy gnome image, just speaks spring to me for some reason.

The Shroom set I used it sold out but there are quite a few fun ones!

Art By Marlene makes great journals! She has a few offers in the Topflight Stamps shop.  This one is 8x8" with paper that is great for adding mixed media. Thanks so much for joining me today I hope you have the chance to get inky today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10