Friday, April 9, 2021

Darkroom Door Anniversary Card

Have you had a chance to check out the new Darkroom Door goodies in the store? There are some great sets now in stock. Ericka here and today I'm using a slightly older Hearts set for an anniversary card using WOW! Embossing.


I love this Heart set and the variety of hearts you can use to create. I used Distress Oxides in Tumbled Glass,  Salty Oceans, and Blueprint Sketch. I thought the WOW! Embossing powders in the Trio Fiesta by Tracy Scott would add some fun sparkle.

These beautiful glitter embossing powders are great for adding additional wow to your creations!


I hope you enjoy this fun anniversary card and thanks for visiting. 


Shop these gorgeous stamps at Topflight Stamps today!
Use code "StrangelyCreative"to get 12% discount at Topflight Stamps


 




No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10