Thursday, April 22, 2021

Lavinia Nature Collage

     Hi Everyone,

Cornelia here today! 
This week it's anything goes and I let myself be inspired by Hermine Koster from Hermine's Place - I admire her card style and thought I give it a try, using my Lavinia stamps. 


I drew a light circle with pencil on my card base. Stamped the half wreath and snail. Added the tiny berry branches and the ferns and colored it with water colors. I drew in the visible circle with a black Micron pen. I heat embossed the sentiment and added it with foam tape. Looks as I had hoped for.



I hope you liked this. Thanks for visiting. 
See you next week with more Topflight Stamps inspiration.


Here are the stamp supplies I used:
Use code FUNSTAMPING to get 12% discount at Topflight Stamps









        

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10