Thursday, April 8, 2021

Happy Easter with Hobby Arts

    Hi Everyone,

Cornelia here today! 

Somehow Easter just wasn't on my radar this year, so I struggled to make some last minute Easter cards. A while ago I specifically got this wonderful rabbit from Hobby Arts to make Easter cards and then all of a sudden I almost missed it......But this rabbit can be used for more than just Easter. He is such a cutie!


I stamped the rabbit and colored him with water brush pens. Added the greenery - from the same stamp set. Added the sentiment and attached some thread to it for more interest.



I hope you liked this. Thanks for visiting. 
See you next week with more Topflight Stamps inspiration.


Here are the stamp supplies I used:
Use code FUNSTAMPING to get 12% discount at Topflight Stamps













       

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10