Thursday, April 1, 2021

Beautiful Blooms by Darkroom Door Rubber Stamps

    Hi Everyone,

Cornelia here today! 
This week we are featuring Darkroom Door Rubber Stamps.


You all probably know by now that I love those cool bottles from this company. This time I decided to use them in a more conventional way....



I stamped the bottle and the flower and colored them with water colors. Added lots of splatters. Die cut the panel with a slim line die from Heffy Doodle. Heat embossed the sentiment and added it with foam tape.



I hope you liked this. Thanks for visiting. 
See you next week with more Topflight Stamps inspiration.


Here are the stamp supplies I used:
Use code FUNSTAMPING to get 12% discount at Topflight Stamps













      

1 comment:

  1. Cornelia, I love this so so much I can't even tell you! Can't wait to try out this design. Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10