Thursday, April 15, 2021

Mothers Day at Topflight Stamps

    Hi Everyone,

Cornelia here today! 

this week we are featuring Mothers Day or spring cards. I made a card for my mother in law. I hope she will like it!


I used this beautiful Grunge Flower from Melina Dahl. Unfortunately it's out of stock right now, but I liked to a similar one at the bottom of this post. I stamped it twice with a little bit of masking and water colored around it to get that negative effect. In the end I thought it's a bit bland, so I added some grey to the flowers. I stamped the sentiment onto vellum and heat embossed it in black. 



I hope you liked this. Thanks for visiting. 
See you next week with more Topflight Stamps inspiration.


Here are the stamp supplies I used:
Use code FUNSTAMPING to get 12% discount at Topflight Stamps



       

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10