Friday, April 2, 2021

Happy Easter with Lavinia

Happy Friday! Ericka here with a quick and pretty Easter cards using Lavinia stamps and the Elements Premium Dye Ink.


I love using the Lavinia Elements Premium Dye Ink on my gel press. They are super juicy and a little goes a long way. I added a retired Carabelle Texture plate to one of my prints for a fun texture.

I used the Lavinia Max Rabbit and Floral Wreath with Emerald Creek Embossing powder in Deep Sea and Burmese Jade.


 
I added the Heffy Doodle Special Sentiments for both of my cards. I love this sentiment set as there are a variety of sentiments to use for your cards.
 

I hope you have a wonderful weekend and Happy Easter!

Here are the Topflight Stamps supplies I used:
Use code StrangelyCreative to get 12% discount at Topflight Stamps.



2 comments:

01 09 10